There are many Storage Units in Aledo, TX, so how can you figure out which is the best one for you? More often than not, each person will have his/her own share of requirements. But the most important factor still remains the storage unit size. With that in mind, it’s important to figure out the right way to select your storage unit’s size, and here are some tips to keep in mind.
Measure the items that you want to store
Whether you want regular or climate-controlled storage, the requirements are still pretty much the same when it comes to size. Be sure to fill boxes or containers to be stored to capacity. Partially full or bulging boxes may collapse or tip over. The idea here is that you want to measure all the items that you need to be so they can fit everything you want.
Important things to consider
You should always consider the limitations of the storage space. Some of the items will come in different sizes, so you should always measure everything. There’s also the fact that you can easily adapt some items and put them on the side to take up less space. Adding shelves will also help you take advantage of the height, so try to keep that in mind.
What storage unit sizes are there?
- 5×10 units are good for temporary storage if you move to a new apartment for example. They are also good for golf club storage, sporting gear, holiday decorations and clothing or about 100 file boxes. A lot of people also use them to store their dorm furniture.
- 10×10 units are good for storing the furnishings of a one-bedroom apartment with refrigerator, washer & dryer and patio furniture or about 200 file boxes. Some even use it for tailgating gear.
- 10×15 units are good for storing the furnishings of a two-bedroom apartment or small house with refrigerator, washer & dryer, yard furniture, boxes and miscellaneous items or about 300 file boxes.
- 10×20 units can fit the furnishings of a three or four-bedroom house with major appliances, garage items, boxes and miscellaneous items or business files/documents, excess inventory, office equipment and furniture and/or supplies.
- 10×25 tend to be the largest ones available and they are great for the furnishings of a four or five-bedroom house with major appliances, garage extras, boxes and miscellaneous items or business files and inventory.
As you can see, there are many different sizes available for the Storage Units in Aledo, TX. In the end it’s all up to you to figure out what size suits your requirements. The overall convenience and quality is what you really need the most, so all you have to do is pick the right size and know your belongings will be safe, well maintained and easily accessible.
Bearcat Self Storage
Service Area: Aledo, Annetta, Benbrook, Hudson Oaks, Walsh Ranch, Weatherford, West Fort Worth, White Settlement, Willow Park
Copyright ©2019 Bearcat Self Storage. All rights reserved.